All the features and benefits of the PGP ,
scaled down to fit typical spray applications.
A rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles…just like PGP. Easy adjustment from the top of the sprinkler…just like PGP. The safety and durability of a rubber cover…just like PGP. The PGJ is a chip off the ol’ block, in essence a PGP “junior." Hunter has scaled down the world’s top-selling sprinkler exclusively for use in applications that typically call for a spray but where it’s now possible to have all the benefits of a rotor. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. With PGJ, fewer heads perform more efficient work for a more economical price.
OPERATING SPECIFICATIONS • Discharge rate: .64 to 5.3 GPM (0.15 to 1.2 m3/hr; 2.4 to 20.1 l/min)
• Radius: 15' to 37' (4.6 to 11.3 m)
• Recommended pressure range: 30 to 50 PSI (2.1 to 3.4 bars; 206 to 344 kPa)
• Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI (1.4 to 6.9 bars; 137 to 689 kPa)
• Precipitation rates: approximately 0.60" (16 mm) per hour at 40 PSI (2.8 bars; 275 kPa) for spacings from 16' to 37' (4.6 to 11.3 m)
• Nozzle trajectory: approximately 14˚
Note: To ensure optimum nozzle performance, the rotor should be operated in the "Recommended pressure range." The sprinkler will work normally when used in the "Operating pressure range", but nozzle performance may be reduced.