Hunter pop-up sprinklers rotate silently, then disappear when the job is done. Nothing to disturb the ear or distract the eye from your landscape. Shrub versions are small to blend with plantings. Or you might prefer a high pop-up to clear the foreground plants in shrub beds.
PGP® Blue Nozzles
Take a look and you’ll see a better visual appearance that provides more even distribution, at both the closein and mid-range areas...a superior scheduling coefficient that eliminates the problem of under- and overwatered areas of the landscape...as well as an intuitive numbering system for easy identification with each individual nozzle clearly marked with its flow rate. The new PGP Blue Nozzles are just the latest example of Hunter’s ongoing commitment to remaining the leader in the irrigation industry.
Whisper Quiet Rotation
Whisper Quiet Rotation Unlike annoying impact sprinklers, the PGP waters quietly, evenly, efficiently. You’ll get precise pattern control with no bothersome backsplash onto walkways or buildings…as well as no impact clatter that will keep you awake when your system is running at night.
- Discharge rate: 0.5 to 14.1 GPM (0.11 to 3.20 m3/hr; 1.9 to 53.4 l/min)
- Radius: 22' to 52' (6.7 to 15.8 m)
- Recommended pressure range: 30 to 70 PSI (2.1 to 4.8 bars; 206 to 482 kPa)
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI (1.4 to 6.9 bars; 137 to 689 kPa)
- Precipitation rates: approximately 0.4" (10 mm) per hour at 50 PSI (3.4 bars; 344 kPa) for spacing from 18' to 45' (5.5 to 13.7 m)
- Nozzle trajectory: standard – 25˚; low angle – 13˚